Lone Nutters don't know why they support the Warren Commission
Add Reply
Gil Jesus
2024-04-10 13:11:17 UTC
I asked the Lone Nutters:

"Why do you so passionately support the Warren Commission ?"

They ran.

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/30338-a-question-for-the-warren-commission-apologists/
Ben Holmes
2024-04-10 16:07:45 UTC
Post by Gil Jesus
"Why do you so passionately support the Warren Commission ?"
They ran.
https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/30338-a-question-for-the-warren-commission-apologists/
Believers run when you ask explicit questions.

They *CAN'T* acknowledge the truth.

I got a laugh out of this one: "The bottom line... the official
conclusion is no evidence of any conspiracy."

Reminds me of how TERRIFIED believers are of defining the term
"evidence".

There is *INDEED* evidence of conspiracy - unless you can put "Oswald"
in the front of JFK as well as behind JFK.