MANY DVP LINKS (FOR FUTURE REFERENCE)
David Von Pein
2024-02-22 02:37:26 UTC
As I say goodbye to the alt.conspiracy.jfk Usenet newsgroup, a place where I have posted for the last 20 years (2004-2024), I thought it would be a good idea to go out by posting a flurry of handy and valuable JFK Assassination links (all of them my sites), just in case any lurkers who might drop by this newsgroup in the year 2525 have a desire to read many arguments which prove beyond all reasonable doubt that Lee Harvey Oswald murdered President John F. Kennedy and Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit on November 22, 1963.

Thanks, goodbye, and Godspeed,
David R. Von Pein
February 21, 2024

Links:

http://DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com

http://Oswald-Is-Guilty.blogspot.com

http://Single-Bullet-Theory.blogspot.com

http://Beyond-Reasonable-Doubt-Book.blogspot.com

http://JFK-Assassination-As-It-Happened.blogspot.com

http://DVP-Video-Audio-Archive.blogspot.com

http://YouTube-Playlists.blogspot.com

http://Quoting-Common-Sense.blogspot.com

http://Assorted-JFK-Assassination-Arguments.blogspot.com

http://Misc-JFK-Posts-Of-Interest.blogspot.com

http://Kennedy-Books-Videos.blogspot.com

http://ReclaimingHistory.blogspot.com

http://DVP-JFK-Blogs.blogspot.com
NoTrueFlags Here
"DRvP?" Good lord! Don't bother, Future Lurker. All the links are bullshit propaganda. I'm sure there are better things to do in 2525.
Ben Holmes
2024-02-22 15:26:46 UTC
On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 18:37:26 -0800 (PST), David Von Pein
Post by David Von Pein
As I say goodbye to the alt.conspiracy.jfk Usenet newsgroup, a place where I have posted for the last 20 years (2004-2024), I thought it would be a good idea to go out by posting a flurry of handy and valuable JFK Assassination links (all of them my sites), just in case any lurkers who might drop by this newsgroup in the year 2525 have a desire to read many arguments which prove beyond all reasonable doubt that Lee Harvey Oswald murdered President John F. Kennedy and Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit on November 22, 1963.
Thanks, goodbye, and Godspeed,
David R. Von Pein
February 21, 2024
[Deleted]

If you cannot post in open forum, and DEFEND what you say, posting
lies and one-sided "conversations" isn't going to convince any but the
moronic.

Von Penis is the moron who denies that there was any large wound on
the back of JFK's head - despite the Autopsy Report, and dozens of
eyewitnesses.
Gil Jesus
2024-02-22 16:21:30 UTC
Von Penis is the moron who denies that there was any large wound on the
back of JFK's head - despite the Autopsy Report, and dozens of
eyewitnesses.
It's one thing to argue that they were so busy that there was a wound that
they missed.

It's quite another thing to claim that they saw a wound that did not exist.
That's simply not a mistake the witnesses, all in different locations,
could have made.

It's silly to believe that witnesses who saw the back of the President's
head come off in Dealey Plaza suffered from the same hallucination that
the doctors at Parkland suffered from and the same hallucination seen by
people at the autopsy.

It's no surprise that the buffoon who calls himself DVP lost any
credibility he had decades ago.
Ben Holmes
2024-02-22 16:25:07 UTC
Post by Gil Jesus
Von Penis is the moron who denies that there was any large wound on the
back of JFK's head - despite the Autopsy Report, and dozens of
eyewitnesses.
It's one thing to argue that they were so busy that there was a wound that
they missed.
It's quite another thing to claim that they saw a wound that did not exist.
That's simply not a mistake the witnesses, all in different locations,
could have made.
It's silly to believe that witnesses who saw the back of the President's
head come off in Dealey Plaza suffered from the same hallucination that
the doctors at Parkland suffered from and the same hallucination seen by
people at the autopsy.
It's no surprise that the buffoon who calls himself DVP lost any
credibility he had decades ago.
I've always thought that Von Penis was simply a little slow in the
head. I've had debates with him where he finally understood what I
said, but it took him awhile.
Gil Jesus
2024-02-24 13:13:34 UTC
Post by David Von Pein
[...]
<sobbing>

Now Corbett will have a place to go while he's spanking his monkey.