Final Day For Google Groups Here
NoTrueFlags Here
2024-02-19 05:18:58 UTC
Our Corporate Lord is moving on to greener pastures and better exploitation opportunities. That's capitalism, baby!
NoTrueFlags Here
2024-02-19 05:21:02 UTC
Not yet. A couple more days.
BT George
2024-02-20 16:44:34 UTC
I'm with you on the other group if we can get a few more to follow on both sides - JFK Assassination - not moderated. Else, were two days from the end of this little quant corner of outmoded technology.
BT George
2024-02-20 17:04:08 UTC
Post by NoTrueFlags Here
Post by NoTrueFlags Here
Our Corporate Lord is moving on to greener pastures and better exploitation opportunities. That's capitalism, baby!
Not yet. A couple more days.
I'm with you on the other group if we can get a few more to follow on both sides - JFK Assassination - not moderated. Else, were two days from the end of this little quant corner of outmoded technology.
All kooks are welcome in the New Nut House!
Yeah I meant we need some more CT's *and* a few of my logically minded LNs to join us.