Oh, goody! Meathead has solved the JFK assassination
JE Corbett
2023-11-23 04:06:03 UTC
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/who-killed-jfk-rob-reiner-says-he-solved-assassination/vi-AA1kmYaY?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=5f9ad89fd477477096208dd8a4397e0a&ei=4

Of course he's going to tell us in a 10 part series on his podcast. I'm completely
in the dark when it comes to the world of podcasts but my AI app tells me the
more listeners a podcast draws, the more advertisers will pay. I guess even a
Meathead figured out he can milk this thing for 10 episodes rather than telling
everyone all at once who killed JFK.

Hey, Meathead. I already know who killed JFK.

Hint: his initials were LHO.
Ben Holmes
2023-11-28 19:35:27 UTC
On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 20:06:03 -0800 (PST), JE Corbett

Logical fallacy deleted.
Bud
2023-11-28 20:07:16 UTC
<snicker> Ben takes his trolling seriously.
Ben Holmes
2023-11-28 20:37:19 UTC
On Tue, 28 Nov 2023 12:07:16 -0800 (PST), Bud <***@fast.net>
wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
"virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.
Bud
There`s a good troll.
Ben Holmes