Question for Ben or Gil:
Chuck Schuyler
2024-02-15 01:20:15 UTC
Years go, why didn't you guys just set up an email group and Cc each other about various conspiracy topics if you're not interested in reading what your critics write?

NO ONE except you two and maybe Gentleman Don are going to participate here after 2/22/24.

In fact, you could set up the email chain NOW or use Messenger on Facebook or something and not need to deal with any of your critics.

Why wait?
Bud
Yes, a two man jerk circle.
Gil Jesus
2024-02-15 11:18:21 UTC
Post by Bud
Yes, a two man jerk circle.
I thought you and Chuckles were only friends
Bud
2024-02-15 12:05:46 UTC
Post by Gil Jesus
Post by Bud
Yes, a two man jerk circle.
I thought you and Chuckles were only friends
I don`t know how I would define out relationship, or even if we have one. We share an affinity for a form of entertainment, we come to watch the antics of the monkeys. You guys screech, throw shit around, sometimes one of you will steal a banana off another one, sometimes I will poke one of you through the bars with a stick. Not the highest form of entertainment, more Three Stooges than Shakespeare.

I will say I enjoyed reading what Chuck has had to say over the years. Doubtful either of us would have gravitated to a "Oh boy, the Warren Commission sure did get it right, by gum" forum. We`re here for the monkeys, and you guys have played your part.

I`ve learned more about the case from posters like Hank, Jean Davison (and later, DVP). When I first came here, I knew almost nothing about the CTer talking points, the issues they would bring up. But luckily all I needed to do is search the archives for "zircon" or Jean Davison, and the name of the issue to find what the CTers were neglecting to say, what information they were ignoring, or basically how you guys were looking at the wrong things incorrectly. And it seems those things will remain in the archive, available to anyone interested in looking at the things you bring up correctly.
Gil Jesus
2024-02-15 12:14:01 UTC
On Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 7:05:48 AM UTC-5, Bud wrote:
< his usual nonsense and insults >

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT ?
Yes or no ?
Ben Holmes
2024-02-15 14:02:31 UTC
On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 04:14:01 -0800 (PST), Gil Jesus
Post by Gil Jesus
< his usual nonsense and insults >
So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT ?
Yes or no ?
He can't answer. He desperately wants to say *Yes* - but then he'd
have to explain who it was BEHIND JFK... since JFK's back wound has a
similar oval shape.

So in order not to look stupid, he prefers to look like a coward.

He CERTAINLY cannot admit that a fellow believer wrote a silly
argument. But that's what happened.
Bud
2024-02-15 14:20:26 UTC
Post by Gil Jesus
< his usual nonsense and insults >
So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was "virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT ?
Yes or no ?
He can't answer.
Why do you say I haven`t?
Ben Holmes
2024-02-15 14:57:09 UTC
On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 06:20:26 -0800 (PST), Bud <***@fast.net>
wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
"virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.
Mark Ulrik
I predict that Ben-San in time-honored jiujitsu tradition will commit hara-kiri within the next few months. His life will no longer have meaning without a target for his ad hominem attacks. Unless he decides to turn on his old amigo Gil, of course. It's a win/win situation in either case.
Gil Jesus
2024-02-15 16:29:58 UTC
I've got news for him. He looked stupid a long time ago.
Ben Holmes

Ben Holmes

Gil Jesus
2024-02-15 11:16:31 UTC
Post by Chuck Schuyler
Years go, why didn't you guys just set up an email group and Cc each other about various conspiracy topics if you're not interested in reading what your critics write?
Because the world has access to Usenet newsgroups. It doesn't have access to our private conversations.
We're trying to get our message out to the world, not to each other.
Why on earth would we go private when we have the usenet ?
That's a pretty stupid question.
Post by Chuck Schuyler
NO ONE except you two and maybe Gentleman Don are going to participate here after 2/22/24.
Not true. Anyone in the world who has access to Usenet newsgroups using a newsreader and NNTP server other than Google will be able to participate.
You're assuming that no one in the world pays for Usenet newsgroup access. That's not true.
Plus, our posts to a.c.j. will appear in search engines, while posts in Google Groups do not.
Post by Chuck Schuyler
In fact, you could set up the email chain NOW or use Messenger on Facebook or something and not need to deal with any of your critics.
We will be able to see the posts of our opponents who have not been blocked.
Insulting jackasses like yourself who have nothing of value to contribute and have no credibility will be blocked. ( from my screen, I can't speak for Ben )

My posts are seen on several different formats, including X ( formerly Twitter ) , Facebook, several JFK forums and I've appeared more than a half dozen times on internet podcasts.
My essays and videos have received world-wide exposure. My writings have been sources for several different authors.
A search for "gil jesus jfk" on any search engine will reveal my contributions to the JFK assassination community.

What have you Lone Nutters accomplished in your many years here ?
Not a damned thing. And now, as your source of "entertainment" is fading into the sunset, the best you morons can come up with is a daily countdown from 10 by BT George.
I'm surprised that he could count that high.

I've got my new newsreader already set up. I've tested it and will be using it starting Feb. 22nd.
So why would we leave a world wide audience for private messages or private groups ?
That's a stupid move only a knucklehead like you would take.

In the final analysis, history will show that in the end, you Lone Nutters finally surrendered.
That when it came to putting your money where your mouths were, your loyalty to your faith wasn't worth a few dollars a month.
I'm not surprised. Cowards are usually quitters and quitters are usually cowards.
And even assholes like yourselves can see that when your insults can't reach the eyes of your intended targets, it's not worth it.
Post by Chuck Schuyler
Why wait?
Why switch when Google is free and still available ?
Mark Ulrik
2024-02-15 12:15:38 UTC
Post by Chuck Schuyler
In fact, you could set up the email chain NOW or use Messenger on Facebook or something and not need to deal with any of your critics.
We will be able to see the posts of our opponents who have not been blocked.
Insulting jackasses like yourself who have nothing of value to contribute and have no credibility will be blocked. ( from my screen, I can't speak for Ben )
My posts are seen on several different formats, including X ( formerly Twitter ) , Facebook, several JFK forums and I've appeared more than a half dozen times on internet podcasts.
My essays and videos have received world-wide exposure. My writings have been sources for several different authors.
A search for "gil jesus jfk" on any search engine will reveal my contributions to the JFK assassination community.
In other words, you're a conspiracy nut with an internet connection. In your own, highly inflated, view of yourself, what is your single greatest contribution to the case? Your amigo Ben couldn't stop patting himself on the back when he discovered that the Lady in Yellow Pants in the Nix film couldn't be seen in the Z film, and we all know how that went. Very sad.
Gil Jesus
2024-02-15 12:23:35 UTC
On Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 7:15:40 AM UTC-5, Mark Ulrik wrote:
< his usual occasional nonsense >

Another loser who hasn't accomplished anything in his life.
Mark Ulrik
2024-02-15 12:34:55 UTC
Ohh, such big words from a former mall cop. With you and the disgruntled ex-Marine in charge, this group will really be going places. Please send us a postcard when you have "solved" the case.
Gil Jesus
2024-02-15 12:42:11 UTC
On Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 7:34:58 AM UTC-5, Mark Ulrik wrote:
< more nonsense >

Ask yourself this folks:

Why would a guy from Denmark be such a staunch defender of the Warren Commission ?
Not his President.
Not his country.
I could see his interest if he doubted the Commission.
But why would a foreign national be so hell bent to defend the official version ?
Bud
Truth has a nationality?
Ben Holmes

BT George
2024-02-15 16:31:38 UTC
Coming from a personal expert on the subject.
Gil Jesus
2024-02-15 16:35:13 UTC
Post by BT George
Coming from a personal expert on the subject.
Says the guy whose best post is a daily countdown from 10.
I'm surprised that you can count that high.
Bud
2024-02-15 12:29:50 UTC
Post by Mark Ulrik
Post by Chuck Schuyler
[...]
I was looking at his "credentials" and thinking they could apply to any number of other crackpots, those who say the earth is flat, that we didn`t land on the Moon, or that climate change is real.

And yes, the last one was "tongue in cheek", I tripped you up that way before.

Anyway, you and Tim deserve a lot of credit for thoroughly demolishing the LYP theory. Tim, if you are lurking, take a bow before they turn off the lights.
Mark Ulrik
2024-02-15 12:44:04 UTC
Post by Bud
Post by Mark Ulrik
Post by Chuck Schuyler
[...]
You're far to kind, Bud, but it's appreciated. I'll miss reading your posts.
Ben Holmes

Chuck Schuyler
2024-02-16 02:11:45 UTC
Post by Gil Jesus
Post by Chuck Schuyler
Years go, why didn't you guys just set up an email group and Cc each other about various conspiracy topics if you're not interested in reading what your critics write?
Because the world has access to Usenet newsgroups. It doesn't have access to our private conversations.
Name a "critic" of yours that you are interested in reading or hearing from.
Post by Gil Jesus
We're trying to get our message out to the world, not to each other.
What message, Gil? You all have a DIFFERENT point of view. Different captains on different ships carrying different cargo in different directions to different ports, yet you all pretend to be part of the same convoy: Team Oswald. This doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to post whatever you want, but you seem clueless to the idea that few of you can agree on anything other than the vague notion that on 11/22/63, something happened, somehow.

Man, you are delusional. Countless websites, blogs, books, articles, YouTube documentaries, movies, television shows, etc. have tackled this subject from all sides, not to mention several MAJOR investigations, and yet you feel YOUR MESSAGE--that some people did something on 11/22/63--needs to get out there?
Post by Chuck Schuyler
NO ONE except you two and maybe Gentleman Don are going to participate here after 2/22/24.
Not true. Anyone in the world who has access to Usenet newsgroups using a newsreader and NNTP server other than Google will be able to participate.
You'll block anyone who presses you for an explanation for what happened on 11/22/63.
Post by Gil Jesus
You're assuming that no one in the world pays for Usenet newsgroup access. That's not true.
I don't assume that at all. I have read that Usenet has really faded in popularity. It's an outdated platform (which I enjoyed) but the world has moved on. I'm taking the hint. You? Not so much. You'll do some odd Snoopy-Dance on 02/22/24 about "winning" some contest and declare "victory" over the so-called "believers," as Ben says. Weird.
Post by Chuck Schuyler
In fact, you could set up the email chain NOW or use Messenger on Facebook or something and not need to deal with any of your critics.
We will be able to see the posts of our opponents who have not been blocked.
Like?
Post by Gil Jesus
Insulting jackasses like yourself who have nothing of value to contribute and have no credibility will be blocked. ( from my screen, I can't speak for Ben )
"Of value to contribute" means agreeing with you that you--as Oswald's Johnny Cochrane--would've managed to get evidence against your hero Oswald thrown out at a criminal trial which (was never going to happen after Ruby's well-placed shot) thus freeing him to walk arm-and-arm with you out of court, flash bulbs popping. You are utterly delusional.
Post by Gil Jesus
My posts are seen on several different formats, including X ( formerly Twitter ) , Facebook, several JFK forums and I've appeared more than a half dozen times on internet podcasts.
My essays and videos have received world-wide exposure. My writings have been sources for several different authors.
A search for "gil jesus jfk" on any search engine will reveal my contributions to the JFK assassination community.
You've contributed nothing, you whiny, sniveling child. I forwarded your website to JFK's online library and they never contracted you. I'll bet you were roundly laughed at, if anyone even bothered to read your drivel. You're the online version of the old-fashioned cranks who used to stand on corners with a bullhorn, screeching about the world coming to an end for one reason or another, passing out flyers--like your hero Oswald in New Orleans--only to eventually get shooed away by some beat cop.
Post by Gil Jesus
What have you Lone Nutters accomplished in your many years here ?
My accomplishments are blessedly away from here. What have you accomplished? Belief in a JFK conspiracy was at it's zenith a long time ago. Team Oswald has been slowly losing ground. And how many people have you convinced that Oswald was totally innocent of ANYTHING nefarious on 11/22/63? You are in the fringe minority. Boris the Truther disagrees with you. Don Willis disagrees with you. The Toilet disagrees with you. You're a nut, not a researcher.
Post by Gil Jesus
Not a damned thing. And now, as your source of "entertainment" is fading into the sunset, the best you morons can come up with is a daily countdown from 10 by BT George.
I'm surprised that he could count that high.
I'm surprised you bought a truck online without checking it out first.
Post by Gil Jesus
I've got my new newsreader already set up. I've tested it and will be using it starting Feb. 22nd.
The hobby continues for you.
Post by Gil Jesus
So why would we leave a world wide audience for private messages or private groups ?
That's a stupid move only a knucklehead like you would take.
You'll post a while longer until you realize it's just you and a couple of other like-minded cranks, and you'll disappear, or rarely post. No one without a newsreader--maybe 99 percent of the online public--will ever see any of your digital flotsam and jetsam.
Post by Gil Jesus
In the final analysis, history will show that in the end, you Lone Nutters finally surrendered.
You never put up a case to examine to "surrender" to, silly Gilly.
Post by Gil Jesus
That when it came to putting your money where your mouths were, your loyalty to your faith wasn't worth a few dollars a month.
It's not nearly as important to me as it is to you. My identity isn't tied around the delusion of being an influential JFK author or researcher, etc. as yours is. You are the internet mayor of your own Potemkin village, and Ben is your village idiot.
Post by Gil Jesus
I'm not surprised. Cowards are usually quitters and quitters are usually cowards.
Quit what? If I ever want to participate in an online discussion--on this topic or another one--I will. But yes, I'm not paying a dime to access Usenet.
Post by Gil Jesus
And even assholes like yourselves can see that when your insults can't reach the eyes of your intended targets, it's not worth it.
I'll find someone else to insult. There's lots of conspiracy idiots like you around to tease.
Gil Jesus
2024-02-16 11:40:39 UTC
Post by Chuck Schuyler
Name a "critic" of yours that you are interested in reading or hearing from.
You're not a "critic" Chuck, you're a troll .
Post by Chuck Schuyler
What message, Gil? You all have a DIFFERENT point of view. Different captains on different ships carrying different cargo in different directions to different ports, yet you all pretend to be part of the same convoy: Team Oswald. This doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to post whatever you want, but you seem clueless to the idea that few of you can agree on anything other than the vague notion that on 11/22/63, something happened, somehow.
They're called opinions Chuck and everyone has one. Take any subject and you'll find people with different opinions.
Post by Chuck Schuyler
Man, you are delusional.
Here we go with the name calling, proving what an asshole you are.
Post by Chuck Schuyler
You'll block anyone who presses you for an explanation for what happened on 11/22/63.
My research is examining the evidence against Oswald. It's not about "solving" the case. You've been told that a hundred times. Maybe 101 will sink through that cement head of yours ?
Post by Chuck Schuyler
You are utterly delusional.
More name calling, proving what an asshole you are.
you whiny, sniveling child.
https://gil-jesus.com/some-reviews/
Post by Chuck Schuyler
You're the online version of the old-fashioned cranks who used to stand on corners with a bullhorn, screeching about the world coming to an end for one reason or another.....
More name calling, proving what an asshole you are.
You're a nut, not a researcher.
Post by Chuck Schuyler
I'm surprised you bought a truck online without checking it out first.
At least I know where Dealey Plaza is.
Post by Chuck Schuyler
No one without a newsreader--maybe 99 percent of the online public--will ever see any of your digital flotsam and jetsam.
Wrong again, asshole. My writings are published on serveral JFK forums, X ( twitter ) and facebook. I'm on webcasts and on youtube. And I have a website.
Post by Chuck Schuyler
I'll find someone else to insult. There's lots of conspiracy idiots like you around to tease.
And that's your game isn't it Chuck ? It's all about insulting and teasing those damned conspiracy theorists.
God, you're so much better than they are.

Some people may refer to people like yourself as bullies.
But where I come from, we have a name for people like you, who serve no other purpose in life than to give the world a lot of shit.
We call them assholes.

Let me give you some advice:

What ever topic you choose to insult and tease your opponents on, make sure you know something about the topic.
Because when it comes to the JFK assassination, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
Ben Holmes
2024-02-16 15:01:39 UTC
On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 03:40:39 -0800 (PST), Gil Jesus
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

Post by Gil Jesus
What ever topic you choose to insult and tease your opponents on, make sure you know something about the topic.
Because when it comes to the JFK assassination, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
The only topic that Chuckles is knowledgeable on is his own biography.

But no-one's interested in that.
Ben Holmes
2024-02-16 15:01:39 UTC
On Thu, 15 Feb 2024 18:11:45 -0800 (PST), Chuck Schuyler
Post by Chuck Schuyler
Post by Gil Jesus
Post by Chuck Schuyler
Years go, why didn't you guys just set up an email group and Cc each other about various conspiracy topics if you're not interested in reading what your critics write?
Because the world has access to Usenet newsgroups. It doesn't have access to our private conversations.
Name a "critic" of yours that you are interested in reading or hearing from.
None... **ALL** of you are liars and cowards.
Post by Chuck Schuyler
Post by Gil Jesus
We're trying to get our message out to the world, not to each other.
What message, Gil? You all have a DIFFERENT point of view.
Not a single critic denies that there was a conspiracy.
Post by Chuck Schuyler
Countless websites, blogs, books, articles, YouTube documentaries,
movies, television shows, etc. have tackled this subject from all
sides, not to mention several MAJOR investigations, and yet you feel
YOUR MESSAGE--that some people did something on 11/22/63--needs to get
out there?
You indict yourself.
Post by Chuck Schuyler
NO ONE except you two and maybe Gentleman Don are going to participate here after 2/22/24.
Not true. Anyone in the world who has access to Usenet newsgroups using a newsreader and NNTP server other than Google will be able to participate.
You'll block anyone who presses you for an explanation for what happened on 11/22/63.
How silly!! We're HAPPY to explain what you can't.
Post by Chuck Schuyler
Post by Gil Jesus
You're assuming that no one in the world pays for Usenet newsgroup access. That's not true.
I don't assume that at all. I have read that Usenet has really faded in popularity.
Yet you're still here. You destroy your own arguments. How STUPID of
you!
Post by Chuck Schuyler
In fact, you could set up the email chain NOW or use Messenger on Facebook or something and not need to deal with any of your critics.
We will be able to see the posts of our opponents who have not been blocked.
Like?
Stick around and we'll answer your question.
Post by Chuck Schuyler
Post by Gil Jesus
Insulting jackasses like yourself who have nothing of value to contribute and have no credibility will be blocked. ( from my screen, I can't speak for Ben )
"Of value to contribute" means ...
Being able to explain your beliefs.
Post by Chuck Schuyler
Post by Gil Jesus
My posts are seen on several different formats, including X ( formerly Twitter ) , Facebook, several JFK forums and I've appeared more than a half dozen times on internet podcasts.
My essays and videos have received world-wide exposure. My writings have been sources for several different authors.
A search for "gil jesus jfk" on any search engine will reveal my contributions to the JFK assassination community.
You've contributed nothing...
Lies do not an argument make.
Post by Chuck Schuyler
Post by Gil Jesus
What have you Lone Nutters accomplished in your many years here ?
My accomplishments...
Can't be seen here.
Post by Chuck Schuyler
Post by Gil Jesus
Not a damned thing. And now, as your source of "entertainment" is fading into the sunset, the best you morons can come up with is a daily countdown from 10 by BT George.
I'm surprised that he could count that high.
I've got my new newsreader already set up. I've tested it and will be using it starting Feb. 22nd.
So why would we leave a world wide audience for private messages or private groups ?
That's a stupid move only a knucklehead like you would take.
In the final analysis, history will show that in the end, you Lone Nutters finally surrendered.
You never put up a case to examine to "surrender" to...
Lies can't convince anyone...
Post by Chuck Schuyler
Post by Gil Jesus
That when it came to putting your money where your mouths were, your loyalty to your faith wasn't worth a few dollars a month.
I'm not surprised. Cowards are usually quitters and quitters are usually cowards.
Quit what?
You see? You're incapable of honest debate - you argue the obvious,
and pretend that you're not quiting the forum.
(Deleted most of Chuckles logical fallacies...)
Bud
2024-02-16 18:04:05 UTC
Post by Chuck Schuyler
Post by Gil Jesus
Post by Chuck Schuyler
Years go, why didn't you guys just set up an email group and Cc each other about various conspiracy topics if you're not interested in reading what your critics write?
Because the world has access to Usenet newsgroups. It doesn't have access to our private conversations.
Name a "critic" of yours that you are interested in reading or hearing from.
None... **ALL** of you are liars and cowards.
You guys have your own little worlds going on.

You`re like those blow up clown punching bags, no matter how hard you are hit you bounce back up like nothing happened. We get the satisfaction of punching you in the face, but we don`t get the satisfaction of you staying down. Still, it was fun punching you in the face, but for some not worth the price of admission. For me learning how to operate a new newsreader is enough of a deterrent, I might not bother if it was free.
Post by Ben Holmes
Post by Chuck Schuyler
NO ONE except you two and maybe Gentleman Don are going to participate here after 2/22/24.
Not true. Anyone in the world who has access to Usenet newsgroups using a newsreader and NNTP server other than Google will be able to participate.
You'll block anyone who presses you for an explanation for what happened on 11/22/63.
How silly!! We're HAPPY to explain what you can't.
When does this start?
Post by Ben Holmes
Post by Chuck Schuyler
Post by Gil Jesus
Insulting jackasses like yourself who have nothing of value to contribute and have no credibility will be blocked. ( from my screen, I can't speak for Ben )
"Of value to contribute" means ...
Being able to explain your beliefs.
To who?

Why?
Post by Ben Holmes
Post by Chuck Schuyler
Post by Gil Jesus
Not a damned thing. And now, as your source of "entertainment" is fading into the sunset, the best you morons can come up with is a daily countdown from 10 by BT George.
I'm surprised that he could count that high.
I've got my new newsreader already set up. I've tested it and will be using it starting Feb. 22nd.
So why would we leave a world wide audience for private messages or private groups ?
That's a stupid move only a knucklehead like you would take.
In the final analysis, history will show that in the end, you Lone Nutters finally surrendered.
You never put up a case to examine to "surrender" to...
Lies can't convince anyone...
"something happened somehow" is not a case.
Post by Ben Holmes
Post by Chuck Schuyler
Post by Gil Jesus
That when it came to putting your money where your mouths were, your loyalty to your faith wasn't worth a few dollars a month.
I'm not surprised. Cowards are usually quitters and quitters are usually cowards.
Quit what?
You see? You're incapable of honest debate - you argue the obvious,
and pretend that you're not quiting the forum.
The forum is quitting Chuck.
Ben Holmes

Ben Holmes
2024-02-15 14:02:31 UTC
On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 17:20:15 -0800 (PST), Chuck Schuyler
Post by Chuck Schuyler
Years go, why didn't you guys just set up an email group and Cc each other about various conspiracy topics if you're not interested in reading what your critics write?
NO ONE except you two and maybe Gentleman Don are going to participate here after 2/22/24.
In fact, you could set up the email chain NOW or use Messenger on Facebook or something and not need to deal with any of your critics.
Why wait?
As you absolutely REFUSE to answer questions... what made you think
you deserve any answers?

Watch folks, as Chuckles runs again.

As he does...

EVERY