20 days & counting
Donald Willis
2024-02-03 06:19:00 UTC
I'm gonna miss the old Bailey boarding house...
Bud
2024-02-04 01:02:00 UTC
Post by Donald Willis
I'm gonna miss the old Bailey boarding house...
This George Harrison song came up in my recommended on youtube last week for whatever reason and has been stuck in my head ever since. Seems appropriate here, if over-poignant.

Ben Holmes
2024-02-05 15:27:26 UTC
On Sat, 3 Feb 2024 17:02:00 -0800 (PST), Bud <***@fast.net>
wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
"virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.
BT George
2024-02-05 16:39:00 UTC
Post by Ben Holmes
So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
"virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?
Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.
It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)
So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.
Pretending not to care that his place of silliness is being taken from him. Pretty pathetic bebsy.