JFK Hair Color
r***@yahoo.com
2008-05-21 23:55:24 UTC
Wasn't around when JFK was President, but form the clips I see, his
Hair was a brownish red. Is that right? Since he was in early / mid
40s, did he even have any gray? or did he color his hair? anybody
know this?
Rich DellaRosa
2008-05-22 03:19:33 UTC
In article
Post by r***@yahoo.com
Wasn't around when JFK was President, but form the clips I see, his
Hair was a brownish red. Is that right? Since he was in early / mid
40s, did he even have any gray? or did he color his hair? anybody
know this?
I saw and shook hands with JFK in 1960. Yes, his hair was reddish brown
and in direct sunlight it appeared lighter than it appears in photos. No
noticeable gray at that time.
--
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
http://www.jfkresearch.com
David Von Pein
2008-05-22 03:50:05 UTC

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/084.%20PRESIDENT%20JOHN%20F.%20KENNEDY?gda=Cw4BT08AAAAsmAl25jZSKUsApTZ6VJRDwLfJXwPywXvX2D7UhSy392G1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDTN6XP-stvtCO9whRYmr2tbI6pkERv9Oa-4uvjHIASwDA&gsc=JtNgURYAAAAjvysiMkUUXo3OlgUNtzz9bG-gATLp4MryfoMfixIMkw
r***@yahoo.com
2008-05-22 17:22:26 UTC
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/David_Von_Pein/JFK%20ASSASSI...
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/David_Von_Pein/JFK%20ASSASSI...
http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/199.%20JFK%27s%20Last%...
http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/235.%20JFK%20In%20Oval...
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/David_Von_Pein/KENNEDY%20PHO...
http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/084.%20PRESIDENT%20JOH...
Damn, I'm only in my mid 30s and getting grey hairs. JFK...dude....
you had it all man, mid 40's, no grey hair, and President of the
United States! Lucky bastard :)
l***@webtv.net
2008-05-23 05:59:17 UTC
I'm sure he would have preferred to have gray hair and lived.