Huckster Sienzant - Running The Clock Out...
Ben Holmes
2024-02-16 15:01:33 UTC
Rather than admit that he didn't even bother to read the citation he
responded incorrectly to - Huckster is simply going to remain silent
until the 22nd.

He's ALWAYS a coward when his lies are pointed out.
Ben Holmes
2024-02-16 18:57:42 UTC
On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 07:01:33 -0800, Ben Holmes
Post by Ben Holmes
Rather than admit that he didn't even bother to read the citation he
responded incorrectly to - Huckster is simply going to remain silent
until the 22nd.
He's ALWAYS a coward when his lies are pointed out.
Even Chickenshit - who usually kneejerk responds to every post I make,
is TERRIFIED of defending Huckster on this issue.

If, that is, he understands it.
Bud
2024-02-16 19:32:03 UTC
Post by Ben Holmes
Rather than admit that he didn't even bother to read the citation he
responded incorrectly to - Huckster is simply going to remain silent
until the 22nd.
He's ALWAYS a coward when his lies are pointed out.
Even Chickenshit - who usually kneejerk responds to every post I make,
is TERRIFIED of defending Huckster on this issue.
If, that is, he understands it.
No idea what "this issue" is.

Hot air, most likely.
Hank Sienzant
2024-02-18 04:08:30 UTC
Post by Ben Holmes
Rather than admit that he didn't even bother to read the citation he
responded incorrectly to - Huckster is simply going to remain silent
until the 22nd.
He's ALWAYS a coward when his lies are pointed out.
Even Chickenshit - who usually kneejerk responds to every post I make,
is TERRIFIED of defending Huckster on this issue.
If, that is, he understands it.
No idea what "this issue" is.
Hot air, most likely.
Nor do I have the slightest.

Ben, who lives here, would no doubt be shocked to find out I haven’t given this place a thought since my last post… too busy babysitting the grandkids and catching up on some reading.

He likes to be as vague as possible, but he really outdid himself here. No clue what issue I’m running from now, but if it helps Ben sleep at night to imagine me running from his nonsense, more power to him.
Ben Holmes
2024-02-19 15:15:04 UTC
On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 20:08:30 -0800 (PST), Hank Sienzant
Post by Hank Sienzant
Post by Ben Holmes
[...]
Of course, I quite explicitly detailed it - and like the proven coward
you are, you've refused to respond to that thread.

You're a proven coward, Huckster... as well as liar.
Bud
2024-02-17 12:01:12 UTC
Post by Ben Holmes
Rather than admit that he didn't even bother to read the citation he
responded incorrectly to - Huckster is simply going to remain silent
until the 22nd.
He's ALWAYS a coward when his lies are pointed out.
The clock is running out for all of these assholes who have "entertained" themselves by coming here to insult and tease people.
History will expose them for what they are...... the scum of the earth.
Googles cancellation of free posting has given them the excuse they need to bail out.
In the last few years, they've been getting their proverbial asses kicked with their own conflicting evidence.
You guys have your own little worlds going on.
Google's archives will become a historical record of how a group of people with little or no knowledge of the subject matter made complete fools out of themselves.
These Lone Nut trolls' legacy has been carved in stone by their own hand.
The world will see them as the liars, cowards and immature fools that they are.
The irony is deep with this one, Obi-Wan.
And that's not something they can change.
Gil Jesus
2024-02-17 13:06:49 UTC
Post by Bud
You guys have your own little worlds going on.
And yet you keep coming back, unable to refute anything we post.
Your cowardice is well documented for the ages.
Go away troll.
Bud
2024-02-17 14:29:13 UTC
Post by Gil Jesus
Post by Bud
You guys have your own little worlds going on.
And yet you keep coming back,
Not for much longer.
Post by Gil Jesus
unable to refute anything we post.
How would you know if we did? You`re delusional.
Post by Gil Jesus
Your cowardice is well documented for the ages.
I`m not ashamed of what I`ve posted here. You should be.
Post by Gil Jesus
Go away troll.
Soon.
Ben Holmes
2024-02-19 15:15:04 UTC
On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 06:29:13 -0800 (PST), Bud <***@fast.net>
wrote:

So, according to Bugliosi, it was this "oval" shape that was
"virtually conclusive evidence" of an SBT?

Chickenshit is TERRIFIED of this simple honest question. He knows
that Bugliosi was a moron if he truly thought this... yet you can't
get Chickenshit to publicly acknowledge that Bugliosi said this.

It's a simple "Yes" or "No" question, and Chickenshit cannot cite
where he has EVER answered it. (Without immediately denying it.)

So it's going to keep getting asked until Chickenshit answers it.
Ben Holmes

Ben Holmes
You lie.
Hank Sienzant
2024-02-21 11:07:00 UTC
You make no sense.
I asked you to name someone who saw the throat wound prior to the tracheostomy and described it conclusively as a wound of exit.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/q5_hog-lXmA/m/nZN3tD4uAQAJ
You ran
No, that’s untrue. I answered here: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/q5_hog-lXmA/m/fmAx3TLdAAAJ

I said this: “No one did. Only two doctors (at most) saw the wound before the trache was performed. Neither inspected the wound closely, nor was it their duty to make a determination of whether it was an entry or exit. That was done by the autopsy doctors. But you don't accept their determination, despite their being much more qualified to render that judgment than emergency room doctors whose responsibility is trying to save the shooting victim’s life.”

You will note you never responded to that post. You ran.
I asked you how did Janie Taylor and/or her sources know that people were asked to leave the autopsy room almost TWO YEARS before Frank O'Neill revealed it to the ARRB ?
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/4ppOk6akK9w/m/yktcXZuhAQAJ
You ran.
No, I pointed out Taylor’s claims are hearsay, and you can't even cite her source, and (as I recall) she waited about three decades to come toward with this story. You can't establish her story is true, as you can't establish O’Neill’s claim is. Please cite a 1963-64 affidavit or testimony making this claim. But 30-year-later recollections and hearsay claims that can't be verified are meaningless.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/4ppOk6akK9w/m/-jknsCt_AQAJ
You claim 12:30 is a 15 minute interval from 12:47.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/RkYnswP6uuQ/m/YS7uJ4dCCQAJ
No, I never said that. I claimed Whaley noted his time after several passengers on occasions, and he admitted he didn't use a watch, he guessed at the times.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/RkYnswP6uuQ/m/INXkVUFECQAJ

He himself noted that he put down many of the times in 15-minute intervals, and his 12:30 (to 12:45) time is one such quarter-hour interval.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/RkYnswP6uuQ/m/YS7uJ4dCCQAJ

I pointed out the 12:47 time is the Commission’s estimate of when Oswald took the cab, and nobody was following Oswald around with a stop watch, and you're comparing apples to oranges with your reference to the 12:30 Whaley timesheet notation and the Commssion’s judgement of 12:47. I never said 12:30 to 12:47 is 15 minutes.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/RkYnswP6uuQ/m/Zw5e6qRNCQAJ
When it comes to making sense, you're the last person who should be casting aspersions.
Only if you try to put words in my mouth, and pretend my posts are arguing for stuff I never said.

I'm not responsible for your failure to understand my arguments, that’s on you.
Mischaracterizing my arguments and creating strawmen to attack is also on you.

Rebut the arguments I make, not the ones you wish to pretend I made.
Ben Holmes
2024-02-21 15:50:47 UTC
On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 03:07:00 -0800 (PST), Hank Sienzant
You make no sense.
I asked you to name someone who saw the throat wound prior to the tracheostomy and described it conclusively as a wound of exit.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/q5_hog-lXmA/m/nZN3tD4uAQAJ
You ran
No, that’s untrue. I answered here: https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/q5_hog-lXmA/m/fmAx3TLdAAAJ
I said this: “No one did. Only two doctors...
You contradict yourself.

But liars often do.
I asked you how did Janie Taylor and/or her sources know that people were asked to leave the autopsy room almost TWO YEARS before Frank O'Neill revealed it to the ARRB ?
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/4ppOk6akK9w/m/yktcXZuhAQAJ
You ran.
No, I pointed out Taylor’s claims are hearsay...
That's not an answer to the question...
You claim 12:30 is a 15 minute interval from 12:47.
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.conspiracy.jfk/c/RkYnswP6uuQ/m/YS7uJ4dCCQAJ
No, I never said that.
You're lying again.
When it comes to making sense, you're the last person who should be casting aspersions.
Only if you try to put words in my mouth...
Did you assert that Chickenshit speaks for you?

Yes.

Will you prove that a true statement?

No.

You're a coward and a liar. Good riddance.