Hank Sienzant at it again
Gil Jesus
2024-02-28 14:57:59 UTC
This is really comical. Hank demands NoTrueFlags post evidence.

https://groups.google.com/g/jfk-assassination-not-moderated/c/ugcm0nP9who

Hank's been shown evidence after evidence.
Testimony after testimony.
Citation after citation.

He never believes it anyways, no matter how much evidence you show him.
So what's the point ?

NoTrueFlags is entitled to express his views, no matter how crazy they may seem.

Hank is on an ego trip. He has an unhealthy image of himself.
And that's not normal.
Ben Holmes
2024-02-28 21:24:56 UTC
Post by Gil Jesus
This is really comical. Hank demands NoTrueFlags post evidence.
https://groups.google.com/g/jfk-assassination-not-moderated/c/ugcm0nP9who
Hank's been shown evidence after evidence.
Testimony after testimony.
Citation after citation.
He never believes it anyways, no matter how much evidence you show him.
So what's the point ?
NoTrueFlags is entitled to express his views, no matter how crazy they may seem.
Hank is on an ego trip. He has an unhealthy image of himself.
And that's not normal.
Sorta reminds me of Patrick Collins.. got schooled repeatedly by me,
caught in numerous lies, then simply ran away.

I've always said he was a coward.
Gil Jesus
2024-03-01 13:05:13 UTC
On Wed, 28 Feb 2024 13:24:56 -0800, Ben Holmes wrote:
Sorta reminds me of Patrick Collins.. got schooled repeatedly by me,
caught in numerous lies, then simply ran away.
I've always said he was a coward.

Hank is finding out what it's like to ask someone for evidence and
have them run.

https://groups.google.com/g/jfk-assassination-not-moderated/c/ugcm0nP9who

Now the shoe is on the other foot and he doesn't like it.

But that's what these trolls deserve. They deserve to lock up
with the likes of NoTrueFlags and Sam McClung.

Those two will drive them insane, albeit, they're already more than halfway there.
Ben Holmes
2024-03-01 15:12:17 UTC
Post by Ben Holmes
Sorta reminds me of Patrick Collins.. got schooled repeatedly by me,
caught in numerous lies, then simply ran away.
I've always said he was a coward.
Hank is finding out what it's like to ask someone for evidence and
have them run.
https://groups.google.com/g/jfk-assassination-not-moderated/c/ugcm0nP9who
Now the shoe is on the other foot and he doesn't like it.
But that's what these trolls deserve. They deserve to lock up
with the likes of NoTrueFlags and Sam McClung.
Those two will drive them insane, albeit, they're already more than halfway there.
Yep... Huckster repeatedly claimed he wanted to discuss the evidence,
yet he ran every time we posted it.