Lone Nutter Mark Ulrik gets spanked on the EF
Gil Jesus
2024-03-28 10:29:12 UTC
https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/30293-pat-speer-chats-with-francois-carlier/page/8/#comment-532209
Ben Holmes
2024-03-28 14:36:42 UTC
Post by Gil Jesus
https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/30293-pat-speer-chats-with-francois-carlier/page/8/#comment-532209
He got spanked, and then didn't admit it. He's clearly allowing his
beliefs to paint the evidence, rather than allowing the evidence to
paint the crime.

IOW's, he's terrified of the actual evidence.
Gil Jesus
2024-03-28 15:42:32 UTC
Post by Ben Holmes
Post by Gil Jesus
https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/30293-pat-speer-chats-with-francois-carlier/page/8/#comment-532209
He got spanked, and then didn't admit it. He's clearly allowing his
beliefs to paint the evidence, rather than allowing the evidence to
paint the crime.
IOW's, he's terrified of the actual evidence.
I just spanked him again for not addressing one point I made and not answering one question I asked him.

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/30293-pat-speer-chats-with-francois-carlier/?do=findComment&comment=532226
Ben Holmes
2024-03-29 14:05:04 UTC
Post by Gil Jesus
Post by Ben Holmes
Post by Gil Jesus
https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/30293-pat-speer-chats-with-francois-carlier/page/8/#comment-532209
He got spanked, and then didn't admit it. He's clearly allowing his
beliefs to paint the evidence, rather than allowing the evidence to
paint the crime.
IOW's, he's terrified of the actual evidence.
I just spanked him again for not addressing one point I made and not answering one question I asked him.
https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/30293-pat-speer-chats-with-francois-carlier/?do=findComment&comment=532226
Well, Ulrik always has been a coward.

I note with amusement that Von Pein is still denying that there was a
large wound on the back of JFK's head.