Vincent Bugliosi Statue
Edward Jackson
2024-02-20 04:07:57 UTC
Fundraiser to be announced shorty

Helter Skelter played live

and more

Pasadena, CA
NoTrueFlags Here
2024-02-20 05:53:10 UTC
Post by Edward Jackson
Fundraiser to be announced shorty
Helter Skelter played live
and more
Pasadena, CA
That's what the world needs. Bush has one. Why not Bugliosi?
Gil Jesus
2024-02-20 10:05:41 UTC
Post by Edward Jackson
Fundraiser to be announced shorty
Helter Skelter played live
and more
Pasadena, CA
OH GOODIE !!!! WE ALL GET TO WORSHIP SAINT VINCENT BUGLIOSI IN ALL HIS CREEPINESS AND DISHONESTY:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/true-crime-ep-53-vincent-bugliosi-was-a-creep/id1495280879?i=1000536832053

What's next, Satan worship ?
Hank Sienzant
2024-02-20 23:51:25 UTC
http://youtu.be/2wPIng0hGxQ
Attacking the messenger is as old as the hills. Try attacking the message for a change. What did Bugliosi say that you disagree with? Be specific, links to articles don't count.
Ben Holmes
2024-02-21 00:23:59 UTC
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 15:51:25 -0800 (PST), Hank Sienzant
Post by Hank Sienzant
Post by Gil Jesus
Post by Edward Jackson
Fundraiser to be announced shorty
Helter Skelter played live
and more
Pasadena, CA
http://youtu.be/2wPIng0hGxQ
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/true-crime-ep-53-vincent-bugliosi-was-a-creep/id1495280879?i=1000536832053
What's next, Satan worship?
Attacking the messenger is as old as the hills.
You do it every day.

Instead of addressing the fact that *BOTH* versions were sent out -
you constantly keep telling me that the ball is in my court - despite
the fact that I keep pointing out your cowardice.
Post by Hank Sienzant
Try attacking the message for a change.
Both versions were sent out.

ATTACK *THAT* MESSAGE.

And explain how *your* wacky theory explains that fact.
Post by Hank Sienzant
What did Bugliosi say that you disagree with?
Do *you* believe, as Chickenshit does, that Bugliosi asserted that the
"oval" shape of Connally's back wound that was "virtually conclusive
evidence" of an SBT?

Or will you run like the coward you are... again?